Swimming classes are classes that have special rules for SMK-SMTI Bandar Lampung’s students who followed. Because this class held in outside of the school. For students who taking this class are expected to pay attention of these instructions bellow :
Security Guide :
- To maintain security, the students expected not to bring valuables thing while swimming classes. (ex : hand-phone, or accessory, etc)
- For students who bring a motorcycle, or other vehicle, expected to add a double safety lock.
You can bring a helmet and everything of value into the pool complex, or may entrust to the pool’s officer.
Safety Guide :
- To ensure of student’s safety in swimming classes, expected to comply with safety regulations.
- Students are not allowed to run in the swimming pool complex.
- Students are prohibited doing another activities outside of supervision and orders by the teacher.
Clothing For Swimming :
- While attending swimming classes students are required to wear clothing in accordance with the rules.
- For male students are required to wear swimming trunks, or other appropriate form.
- For female students are required to wear dark color and polite clothe, or other appropriate form.
Before and After :
- Before swimming, advised to do warm-up and stretching. Do a little movement on your neck, shoulders, arms, stomach, thighs, calves, and waist.
- Take a sun lotion or another lotion before, to protect your body and skin from UV rays.
- After swimming, advice to do a little water activity to cooling down exercise.
- Keep shower / take a rinse, to clean up your body from chlorine smell before you go home.
- Take skin lotion or another lotion to prevent from faint skin.