5 COMPONENT OF PYSICAL EDUCATION
Physical Education has 5 components:
- Cardiovascular Fitness is the ability of the heart, lungs and vascular system to deliver oxygen-rich blood to working to working muscles during sustained physical activity.
- Muscular Strength is the amount of force a muscle or group of muscles can exert against a heavy resistance.
- Muscular Endurance is the ability of a muscle or muscle group to repeat a movement many times or hold a particular position for an extended period of time.
- Flexibility is a degree to which an individual muscle will lengthen.
- Body Composition is the amount of fat in the body compared to the amount of lean mass.